2012年12月14日星期五

Worry about the playability of the Blade and Soul


 As we all know that we are waiting the Blade and Soul on sale for such a long time. Although the official blade & soul gold has give plenty reasons to calm down the players, but still someone worry about the playability of the Blade and Soul.

  Since pay attention to the Blade and Soul from the very beginning, I have watched all kinds of Battle video, PVE and PVP. Indeed, it is exactly like all the official propaganda described. All the coherent action, strong sense of attack, picture quality, we’ll have nothing to say. But I never find any introduction about the cooperation with your partner. A lot of players questioned on this point in a lot of video reviews. I’m wondering, it’s because I didn’t see this kind of introduction or the official didn’t pay enough attention to this.

  The reason why online games are charming, I think in addition to the operability and beautiful screen, the co-ordination and communication with other players is more important. So I hope in the game, I can see more players trying to do one thing together, which result in harvest and returns. Rather than play a single game, he is a hero. Of course, I know the game of copy mode need people attended, but I want to know is about the coordinate, so I am a little worried because the Blade and Soul abandon the common defense, attack, treatment…

 

没有评论:

发表评论