2012年11月24日星期六

Do you know how many read villagers in diablo 3 gold are dead


This has cropped up a few times, and I myself started a thread about this sometime last week about the apparent disparity between the number of corpses lying about and the number of homes we see in and about Tristram.


  But seriously, how many dead dialbo 3 gold villagers are there really? What idiot would take the time to actually count them? Well, you need look no further to find your idiot; I am that idiot.Your mileage may vary, but I came up with a total of 354 .


  For d3 gold the record, I counted them by zone, and I only counted dead villagers that I could search, or villagers that were about to die (such as the dying villagers in the Slaughtered Calf Inn or the Cellar of the Damned). I didn’t bother counting corpses lying about for decoration.


  If you’re wondering about the breakout (and even if you’re not):

       Adira’s Hut: 5

      Old Tristram Road: 7

      Tristram: 5

      Cathedral Level 1: 26

       Cellar of the Damned: 15

       Slaughtered Calf Inn: 7

       Khazrah Den: 5

       Weeing Hollow: 13

       Cemetery of the Forsaken: 1

      Cathedral Level 2: 29

      Cathedral Level 3: 15

      Cathedral Level 4: 19

      Royal Crypt: 7

     Fields of Misery: 18

     Scavenger s Den Level 1: 17

     Scavengers Den Level 2: 9

      Wortham Village/Cliffs: 18



      (More diablo 3 gold game information: http://www.d3goldsell.net/)

没有评论:

发表评论